From marking, packaging, kitting, and much more, additional services ensure your orders come easy to use, implement, and identify.
At Marco Rubber & Plastics we provide sealing solutions that cover a broad spectrum — ranging from standard o-rings to a complete line of custom molded rubber, plastic, and metal products. We have spent decades focusing on making sure every O-ring, gasket, and seal is a success. We take the time to learn about your applications, engineer and develop solutions, and provide the seals and parts needed to complete your project or keep you on track. Beyond our quality products, we also provide a wide range of value-added O-Ring services to support your sealing solution beyond basic part fulfillment.
These ‘extra’ services are important in how we work every day to give our customers the products you need, when you need them, and how you need them to be delivered.
From part approval processes and inspections to bagging and tagging, and more, our commitment to supporting your success goes beyond finding the right seal for your specific application. Below we’ll examine the many ways Marco Rubber & Plastics supports our customers with value-added o-ring services.
Ready to Get Started? Marco Rubber & Plastics offers the world’s largest inventory of o-rings and other sealing solutions for your unique application. Buy o-rings online at any time quickly and easily.
Tap Into Value-Added O-Ring Services From Inspection to Packaging
Some of the most common, or first thought of, value-added services revolve around the delivery of goods and parts. How the parts are labeled, bagged, and shipped all fall under this umbrella, and Marco Rubber & Plastics has no shortage of ways they can support their customers in this area. Connect with our team today to learn more about these services and pricing.
- Bagging — Bulk bagging is standard but customized bagging is available per your request with unlimited parts per bag, labels or printing on bags, and even military-spec bags
- Marking — Add identification marks to each part or seal. Choose from color dotting services to part numbers or specific labels
- Cleaning — Marco Rubber & Plastics does have a Clean Room, using an alcohol/DI water mix for cleaning, and provides a Class 1000 ISO 6 bench area for drying and packing in a certified Class 100 bag
- Assemblies — We can supply parts already assembled, such as a center ring with a specific size O-Ring
- Kitting — Kits are configured according to customer requirements. For example, all components arrive together in one bag or each component bagged separately
- Coating — Trusted vendors are tasked with supplying coats of different substances (i.e. PTFE or Parylene) on parts when required
- De-Flashing — When it’s essential to have no flash, we use special processes to ensure flash-free finished parts
- Affidavit Support — We can provide documentation containing the customer name and address, vendor PO and Part number, batch, cure date, and the Harmonized Tariff Code
First Article Inspection and PPAP Support
Marco Rubber & Plastics provides options for both First Article Inspection (FAI) and the complete Production Part Approval Process (PPAP). Please reach out to our team for details and information about these processes.
Our two types of FAI support include:
- The Marco Form — This is a strictly dimensional report containing information such as PO, Part Number, Batch, and Cure Date, quantifying the part dimensions, revisions, and tolerances for each dimension.
- AS9102 Rev. B — This form is usually required by an aerospace company or military sub-contractor. The form is composed of three sections called Form 1, Form 2, and Form 3. Each form requires different information regarding the part.
Our PPAP submission requirements are divided into five classifications or levels:
- Level 1 – Part Submission Warrant (PSW) only submitted to customer
- Level 2 – PSW with product samples and limited supporting data
- Level 3 – PSW with product samples and complete supporting data
- Level 4 – PSW and other requirements as defined by the customer
- Level 5 – PSW with product samples and complete supporting data available for review at the supplier’s manufacturing location
Stocking, Engineering, and Inspection
We’re proud to help design service plans for inventory and fulfillment that help alleviate supply chain constraints and regulate costs. With high-volume usage, we can integrate business systems to reduce transaction costs. The use of blanket orders can tap into volume prices and cut into the delivery time. Stocked orders and releases are typically shipped on the same day.
Our team of experienced sealing design engineers can improve performance by helping select the best sealing materials for your specific application. We can find suitable alternatives to provide better service and cost and even reverse engineer a product to gather important details.
Our O-Ring inspection and identification services help you ID unknown parts and provide a complete scope of dimensional inspection services. We can create inspection reports using MICRO VU, state-of-the-art video microscope inspection equipment, that can sometimes be used instead of an FAI report. These design and inspection services are critical to creating custom gaskets, perfectly suited to your specific application.
We’re Committed to Quality at Every Step: Learn about the processes Marco Rubber & Plastics uses to ensure every customer gets the quality products they deserve.
Experience the Marco Rubber & Plastics Difference with Value-Added O-Ring Services
Besides a wide array of value-added o-ring services, Marco Rubber & Plastics delivers in every way for our customers:
- The world’s most extensive inventory and production network
- Fast and easy online ordering and inventory programs
- In-depth technical material and industry reference guides
- Robust quality management system
- Expanding portfolio of sealing products and capabilities
- 99% item acceptance and on-time delivery rates
- 14,000 repeat customers worldwide
- Industry-leading customer satisfaction and audit scores
As a leading custom o-ring manufacturer, we believe that cheap seals are more costly than application-specific solutions. That’s why we offer far more than catalog and commodity sealing solutions to help you meet your critical goals — we offer decades of application-specific material expertise backed by our technical sales team to help you through the process.