Spring Energized PTFE Seals
- Rotary, reciprocating and oscillatory motions can typically be sealed with Spring Energized Seals depending on design.
- Great performance in compressed gas waterless fracking seals, LPG and Liquid Nitrogen seals,
- Outstanding chemical compatibility and extreme low temperature seal, cryogenic seal applications.
- Low friction and long service life in demanding application.
- Spring Energized Seals can operate < 3,000 psi custom < 60,000 psi.
- SES can operate -280o to 500o F custom -400o to 600o F.
- Wide range of spring energizing configurations based on application.
- Seals are available in Rod and Piston Inside and Outside Pressure and unidirectional sealing configurations.
- MSE® Seals, Bal Seals, Variseal®, OmniSeal®, FlexiSeal®.